- A function is a group of statements that together perform a task.
- There is one C function, called main()
- All of the most trivial programs can define additional functions.
A function declaration tells the compiler about a
- function’s name
- return type
A function definition provides the actual body of the function.
- in Objective-C, we call the function as method.
- The Objective-C foundation framework provides numerous built-in methods that your program can call
- A method is known with various names like a function or a sub-routine or a procedure, etc.